Your Terms and Conditions section is like a contract between you and your customers. You make information and services available to your customers, and your customers must follow your rules.
Common items in a terms and conditions agreement allow you to:
· Withdraw and cancel services and make financial transactions.
· Manage customer expectations, such as liability for information errors or website downtime.
· Explain your copyright rules, such as attribution, adaptation, commercial or non-commercial use, etc.
· Set rules for user behavior, like forbidding unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying, promotions, spam, etc.
· Disable user accounts.
· Write down any other terms or conditions that protect you or your audience.
The Non-profit Association (The NPA)
750 E. Front Street #110, Albert Lea, Minnesota 56007, United States
1 (507) 369-5389 office 1 (507) 383-8082 Cell
Copyright © 2008
The NPA - All Rights Reserved.