The Non-profit Association (NPA) is:
"The Ultimate Resource for Managing Your Association"
We believe that it is our responsibility to share information with viewers. Our goals are to complete our mission by offering:
3) e-Courses, and
4) a Daily Blog
all aimed at educating our viewers on how to best manage a non-profit association.
As a foundation it is our responsibility to research topics that enable our association members to further their missions and provide the best programs and services to their members/constituents.
With that in mind, we further believe that we owe something to the future of the non-profit industry and therefore declare that a percentage of our profits be set aside to help young individuals wishing to enter the non-profit industry profession. Please visit "The Non-profit Assocation Certification" program and visit our e-Course page and select the NPAC e-Course Button.
Therefore, The Non-profit Association declares that any high school or college student interested in pursuing a career in non-profit association work should apply for our "Non-profit Association Certification" program. Simply follow the guidelines as set forth below:
1) Send the NPA a Letter/e-Mail stating your interest in working in the non-profit association industry, as well as completing the "Non-profit Association Certification" program at no cost, a value of $997.
2) Please provide the following background information:
c) Phone/Cell #,
e) e-Mail Adress
3) Brief description of what your career goals are.
4) Why You feel our "Non-profit Association Certification" program will benefit you, and
5) Why should you be selected as a participant in the certification program.
Send all submission to:
The Non-profit Association
750 E. Front Street, Albert Lea, MN 67007